1. About this policy
- Together with our website terms and conditions of use, this acceptable use policy (Policy) governs how you may access and use this website and all associated web pages (Site).
- You should read this Policy carefully before using the Site.
- By using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree with or accept any part of this Policy, you should stop using the Site
- In this Policy: ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means TMT Analysis Limited and ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the person accessing or using the Site or its content.
2. Acceptable Use
We permit you to use the Site only for personal, non-commercial purposes. Use of the Site in any other way, including any unacceptable use set out in this Policy, is not permitted.
3. Unacceptable Use
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to use the Site:
- for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this Policy or ourwebsite terms and conditions of use;
- to commit any act of fraud;
- to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; or
- to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
4. Linking and framing
- You may create a link to ourSite from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site;
- implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Site;
- displays any of the trade marks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or
- is placed on a website that itself breaches this Policy.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
- We shall apply the terms of this Policy in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of this Policy we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site.