TMT Analysis is a leading provider of intelligence on mobile numbers and devices globally. Our live mobile network data provides a low friction, high assurance means to verify a network and link a mobile number to a person. Our services are used by mobile messaging companies to route billions of A2P SMS messages as well as banks and financial organisations around the world to successfully onboard customers and reduce fraud.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our Identity team, based in Ploiesti, Romania. The ideal candidate can expect an exciting, international and rewarding career within a growing team with big plans to expand our services within the identity verification market.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling technology or telecommunication services into any sector. Our services are currently sold into Fintech and Payment sectors, but they can be sold within multiple sectors, globally. We would like to hear from you if you have an understanding of the Identity verification or Authentication landscape space in any sector, but it’s not a requirement.
What is most important is your passion for sales, learning about our products and markets, your ability to be self-sufficient and thrive off the freedom to take on responsibility.
- Sell identity and authentication solutions that meet customer needs to position TMT Analysis as the leading provider of global mobile identity services.
- Independently build and manage your sales pipeline.
- Clearly understand the prospect’s business needs, priorities, timing and key KPIs.
- Prepare prospect proposals, negotiate business terms, and manage the contractual process.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple clients to meet yearly sales targets.
- Develop a deep understanding of how TMT’s solutions meet the prospect’s use case, as well as supporting new use case development with the wider TMT team.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and set realistic external expectations.
- Utilise internal resources efficiently and effectively to drive the sales process.
- Source new suppliers or strategic partners in the identity verification space to enable sales.
- Keep the company informed on market intelligence regarding the global identity verification and authentication markets.
- 2 years of experience selling technology or telecommunication services is required.
- Knowledge of consumer onboarding solutions and fraud prevention solutions would be an advantage.
- Sales hunter mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a solution-centric mindset.
- Ability to understand and communicate the underlying technology to business prospects.
- A self-starter with an ability to work independently in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
- Knowledge of the mobile telecommunication industry would be an advantage.
- Experience within fintech, financial institutions, credit unions, eCommerce, Gaming, Global Payments, Sharing Economy, Social and Dating verticals or any other will be considered. Healthcare, Insurance, Insurtech, Cybersecurity and retail will also be considered