Business Development Director – United States
TMT Analysis, the leading global mobile numbering intelligence company, is seeking a Business Development Director based in the United States for its portfolio of routing and identity management products.
This is a senior position within TMT Analysis which requires someone with extensive telecoms or technical sales experience to grow the customer base within new key markets as well as manage both direct and indirect existing sales channels.
About TMT Analysis
TMT Analysis is a leading provider of global mobile numbering intelligence.
Our data powers the leading identity providers, business messaging companies and financial services organisations around the world, delivering actionable numbering information that enhances and protects every stage of the customer experience.
Using our comprehensive and easy to integrate API’s, plus live feeds from our Network Operator partners, Mobile Number Intelligence can help strengthen and validate the user verification process, reduce fake accounts, improve conversions with customers and even determine the optimal channel for SMS message delivery.
Responsibilities and Duties
Using your extensive contacts to drive new business primarily for our Velocity and Verify products. Principle tasks will include:
- Ownership of market segmentation, identifying target prospects and propositions within Social Media, Finance, Health, Retail, Insurance as well as wider interesting tech sectors.
- Identification, categorization and prioritization of prospects within the defined sectors, and management of the prospect-to-engagement process, including the creation of specific proposals.
- Helping with the definition of a range of commercial propositions, combining costs, revenue and market opportunity.
- Providing feedback from the market, customers and prospects to the Product and Technology teams within TMT, to create a fit for purpose Product Development plan, and Product feature release schedule.
- Arranging meetings with potential high profile customers, gauging interest, qualifying opportunities, and prioritizing prospects.
- Managing existing customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and up selling additional products and services.
- Extensive experience and superb contacts within Telecoms and/or Technology Sector.
- Proven track record in winning high value new business in the Technology and Telecoms sectors.
- A powerful network of contacts.
- Good Technical skills and a deep knowledge of Telecoms and relevant Technology.
- Excellent writing, offer documentation and communication skills.
For more information or to apply contact email@example.com