TMT Analysis, the leading global mobile numbering intelligence company, is seeking a Business Development Manager for its portfolio of fraud and identity management services.
The role will involve working across the organisation to grow the customer base, as well as manage both direct and indirect sales channels, for its range of Fraud, Identity and KYC products which includes Sim Swap, Port Out and Call Divert protection.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primarily a sales role, leading by example to drive the identification and closure of new business. Principle tasks include:
- Ownership of market segmentation, identifying target prospects and propositions within Finance, Health, Retail, Insurance as well as wider interesting tech sectors.
- Working with Product, Marketing and PR to create compelling propositions and relevant content for target audience(s).
- Identification, categorization and prioritization of prospects within the defined sectors, and management of the prospect-to-engagement process, including the creation of specific proposals.
- Helping with the definition of a range of commercial propositions, combining costs, revenue and market opportunity.
- Providing feedback from the market, customers and prospects to the Product and Technology teams within TMT, to create a fit for purpose Product Development plan, and Product feature release schedule.
- Arranging introductory meetings with potential customers, gauging interest, qualifying opportunities, and prioritising prospects.
- Managing existing customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and up selling additional products and services.
- Recent experience in either Cyber, Telecoms Security or Fintech Sector.
- Proven track record in winning new business
- A powerful network of contacts across the industry.
- Good Technical skills, ideally within Cyber and/or Telecoms.
- Good writing and offer documentation skills.
For more information or to discuss the position contact Fergal Parkinson on +44 (0)7817113867 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org